Poodle-roni

Monday, March 19, 2007

Stunt Hair

How ugly is Adam Sandler's hair in the new movie "Reign Over Me"?

There are some truly horrific pictures of it out there and, presumably, in the movie. Like in one part where it's definitely dirty and sticking straight up Alfalfa-style. It's got the appearance of either a half-grown-out-perm where it's growing from the ends and not the roots OR a fresh perm gone bad that's been scorched to death with a straightening iron. Either way, no bueno.

Is it real though or a rug? If the former, I'm sorry. He's been dealt a bad hand in the hair department and I sympathize with him. If the latter, I'm quite sure he possesses the ability to grow that nasty mop (see the former). I know he's a distraught post-9/11 victim in the movie. That's all well and good but apparently, it also means you can't manage your hair or get it relaxed or - I don't know - cut it!?

I think Mr. Sandler really dug deep for this role and the whole hair "ish" is his personal contribution to the character's development. For that, I hope he got an extra mil.

(I kid but I will probably end up seeing this.)

1 Comments:

At 4/03/2007 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've seen that mess in the commercial. Scary salad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home