Poodle-roni

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My heritage = chipmunks

After submitting a photo to myheritage.com, it returned as numbers 1 and 2:
Lacey Chabert
and
Tiffani Thiesen

Can I get a WTF?! Elle MacPherson was #3 though (thank you!). Holly Hunter, Cate Blanchett and Annette Bening were also on the list. Do any of these women bear any resemblance to one another? No. And by the way, I don't resemble ANY of these women.

That thing is in beta-testing but come on. Back to the drawing board. Hurry!

4 Comments:

At 11/30/2006 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my GOD you are like the anti-Ms. Thiessen or Claudio Salinger. Wha?

 
At 11/30/2006 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I tagged you for a meme. Check my 11/30 post for rules!

 
At 12/26/2006 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2/01/2007 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to do this, and I don't know if I did it WRONG or what, but the only celebrity that came up was Clint Eastwood. I don't look like that, right? right? right?

*sob*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home