Poodle-roni

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I Will Survive

I suck at this. It feels like homework. The pressure to say something brilliant or amusing or profound gnaws at me. I really don't have the stick-to-it-ive-ness required. And X number of blogs go belly up, right? Somebody's gotta be on the low end of the curve.

BUT I won't quit until I *get* and post the most bizarre thing I've seen in a while. It went on hiatus during the Christmas season but it's back now. Some day, hopefully soon, you will see the awe-inspiring genius of which I speak.

2 Comments:

At 1/11/2007 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm intrigued. Don't worry about being so perfect in your posts...HELLO have you seen my blog? Just post. You're hilarious and a good writer-- way ahead of the game.

HURRY tell the story! Does it involve a giant plastic penguin?

 
At 1/19/2007 12:03 PM, Blogger Isabel said...

don't give up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home